Often nicknamed as the ‘Little Paris of Middle Europe’, Budapest is famed for its rich culture, impressive art and museums, massive castles, baroque churches and dazzling nightlife.
This season take a trip to Europe’s best kept secret. You can now book your tickets on safetravel.ae and easily apply for a Hungarian tourist visa.
You can also avail of the option of our six-month easy payment plan when you purchase a flight and visa through our Travel Experts.
|Visa assistance fees
Note: Prices quoted are excluding visa charges
What do I need to apply
- Passport (original & copy)
- A copy of your Emirates ID
- A no objection letter from the company/sponsor of the applicant
- An attested copy of your bank statement (6 months)
- A travel insurance certificate along with your return ticket
- A copy of your hotel reservation at your destination
- Two passport-size photographs, taken against a white background
- Each applicant’s passport and residence visa should have a minimum validity of 6 months.
For more details contact email us at email@example.com.